Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 90/91 Richie's Rabbits

richiesrabbit
Richie was in a "general living skills" class last quarter.  He had to do some basic cooking, cleaning and sewing.  Too funny!
He brought this rabbit home at the end of the quarter and I almost wept.  My little dude sewed a rabbit and called him "Pac Man".  I can't believe that he is old enough to sew, make brownies, monkey bread and pizza and sweep and vacuum!  Of course, I haven't seen any of this being performed at home, but one can dream...
I thought this rabbit was funny and sweet and he wanted to throw it away.  I told him that I was going to keep this rabbit and would hold it when I am an old lady in the nursing home.

EXIF info: f2.8, ISO 800, 1/80 sec, 100mm macro lens.

3 comments:

  1. Your baby dun growed up! I can just see you in your rocker holding a well worn "pac man" rabbit. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet bunny from a sweet boy.
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that is TOO sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete