Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66/365...299 left! The fan

fan

I'm not a huge fan of fans...I do NOT like them blowing on me while I'm trying to sleep.  I don't mind them during the day when it's like 80 degrees or more, but when the temp isn't bad, let's just leave them off, OK?
I guess I sort of captured what I was trying for here.  I was going for a long exposure shot showing the fan blades spinning, but even though they are blurred, the shot didn't turn out as artsy fartsy as I would have liked it to.
EXIF info: f7.1, ISO 100, 1 second, 25mm, no flash, on tripod

In better news, the concert paperwork has finally been completed! Whew!  So I guess I have to hope that I am a fan of Trevor Hall and the high school bands that are playing tomorrow night.  Hopefully we will kick butt and make a lot of money for the kids at St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I watched my Mom go through cancer and it was really horrible.  I can't imagine a child going through that-  I'm a nervous wreck when my kids have a cold or a stomach bug because you feel helpless watching them hurt.   Anyway, tomorrow night I'll be rocking out and hopefully helping some of those kids.  Feel free to come on out to the concert if you want- I can always use extra hands!  EHS auditorium at 6pm.

5 comments:

  1. I'm cooling off just looking at the pic. It's a neat one, I like how the blades just look like a shadow. Yay on the concert going through. I'll try to come by the concert for a while if you have a job for me to do.
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have a job for you to do...or 1000 jobs. Either way, come help! {pretty please}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can say that I'm a fan...of yours. (he he sorry, too cheesy?)

    Woo hoo. So glad that worked out! I'll try to make it if I can. Are cameras allowed? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep- bring it and get some good shots.

    ReplyDelete