Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 67/365 Faucet





Yes, I'm cheating a bit on this post.  I have pre-prepared this to be posted on Tuesday March 8 because I will be gone from 6:00am-11:30pm tomorrow.  I will {hopefully}be taking some pictures at the concert if I get a chance to sneak in and take some, but I am sure I will want to drop into bed the second I get home. So.....this pic was prepared on Monday and will be posted Tuesday morning.  Sorry for the cheat.
This is a picture taken by me in my bathtub again-capturing a stream of water.  It's not as clear as I had hoped, but it's OK.

EXIF info: f 1.8, 1/160 sec, ISO 200, 50mm, no flash

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know you're still at Tigerstock. I'm proud of you...you handled everything so well. You reminded me of this faucet...running, running, running. Hope you're able to get some rest.
    xoxoPaige

    ReplyDelete