Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 85/365 Snowing again!

Tonight I have symphony, so I figured I'd try to go ahead and post early.  I wanted to try to capture a single snowflake, but since the snow seems to be falling in clumps or something, this picture is the best I could do with that.
EXIF info:1/400 sec, f 2.8, ISO 400, 100mm, no flash
single flake

I also wanted to show the snow on the magnolias that I took a picture of the other day.  How sad...their beauty is going to be stopped short by a snowfall.
EXIF info: 1/400 sec, f2.8, ISO 100, 100mm, no flash

snowy magnolias










Well, peeps, I gotta get ready to head out, so this is a short post today.
























1 comment:

  1. Can you believe more snow?? Those magnolias look like they've been dipped in sugar.

    ReplyDelete