Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 73/365 A tree for P

paigestreeedit

When out on our photo walk yesterday, we went to a furniture store and my friend PB saw a painting that she liked and I told her I would try to do it for her in Photoshop. I took about 10 minutes today and tried it out. It didn't turn out perfectly, but this is what I got so far.

The original is here:


lonetree
 I'll try to make a better version when I get a bit to play with some Photoshop and get a better picture for this type of thing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa! It's wonderful....I love it. I can't believe you turned that photo into that work of art. Wait...yes I can, you genius, you!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. P- you're so funny! I think it's ok, but not wonderful...I'll try to make it better. Let me know which colors you'd prefer and I'll switch it. I was just trying to see what I could do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! If that is the "quick edit" then I can wait to see the finnished product. I agree with P- you're a genius

    ReplyDelete