Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 72/365 Ya Ya tunes

our new cd

We all headed to the church of the Yas today for our first photo hunt. I personally had an OUTSTANDING time! It was something very different for us, and as always, we had a great time.
We each made a list of 5 easy and 5 difficult items to photograph and when all 5 of us got together , that made a list of 50 items to find. We didn't find all 50 items, but we got pretty close. Along the way, we had lots of good conversation and lots of laughs.
I took this picture from today of 4 of the yas in front of a wall of graffiti and when I edited it, it looked like a CD cover to me. I played with it in Flickr a little bit and added a title and some "featured song" titles.
I wish all of our yas would ever be able to hang out together, but we have fun in our little groups.
Thanks, yas, for another wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. This is bound to be a best selling grammy winner in my book! I had a fantastic time too! Thanks for coming up with the concept and worshiping with me at the Church of the Yas. Hallelujah, sista!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that, Sista!
    M- This is a freaking riot! I seriously can't stop giggling. I LOVE the "featured songs"!
    Thanks for putting all this together. Today was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy funny balls. I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete