Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 63/365 Flying

flying

Here is Stevo flying...or is he???
This is my first shot at making a levitation photo...it turned out OK. I was trying to do this in a hurry because it's Friday and I'm tired.
I want to try and get one where it looks "mystical", not so much like Stephen is leaping through the air.  That will have to wait for another time.
EXIF INFO: f 3.5, 1/30 sec., ISO 800, 18mm, no flash
Combined two pictures, one with Stephen laying across a stool on the couch, erased the stool out of the picture to see the bottom picture.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That really does look like he's in flight. Should be wearing a cape. His one are even looks like it's beginning to "land".

    The principal wants me to GIVE the professional development. Like be the one standing up there in front of people talking. yikes.
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. P- Well, I consider that an honor for you to have to give it...Scary, but you should be proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved chatting with you last night.
    Hearing you set up this shot was so intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. M- loved chatting with you too and I'm sure it was interesting listening to this going on in the background...

    ReplyDelete