Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 76/365 See It From Both Sides

seeitfrombothsides
So here's another combination shot- two pictures in one...I got this idea from photo extremist.  I love this kid's ideas about different shots, and I've been wanting to try this one for a while.  It actually wasn't hard at all and the kids got a big kick out of it.
I took a picture of myself with the camera on a tripod, using the shutter release cable.  I waited a couple of seconds and didn't move and then moved my eyes in a different direction and shot it again.  I opened both photos in photo shop, copied and pasted one of the photos on top of the other one to create layers, and then erased one eye from the top layer so that the opposite eye would show through.  Easy!
This picture is just for fun, but I think it shows a true side of me.  I see most things from both sides.  I have a hard time in debates because I could argue for either opponent most of the time.  I am truly a believer that every story has two sides and always try to remember that when dealing with others.  I am very opinionated on some issues, mostly when I think something is common sense, but I try to be open and non-judgmental with most things.
EXIF INFO: f 3.2, 1/250 sec, ISO 100, 50mm, flash fired.

3 comments:

  1. I just saw this on FB and it freaked me out! I thought...oh no the shingles eye has gone rogue. Hahha.
    PMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm laughing out loud (LOL) over here...no, my shingles eye is doing ok. SMH, GGA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GGA!...I though - Oh shit! How are they (the doctors) gonna fix that?!! Too funny!

    Checked out the guy's site. Feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete