Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random pics of Richie



See the 365 post below for my daily, but I was able to bribe Richie into taking some pictures today.  A friend of his called and wanted him to go play, so I told him that was fine as long as he actually let me take 3 good pictures of him before he left.  Since he's turned into a teenager, he's weird, eats nonstop, plays video games and is basically "normal", but he will NOT let me take his picture!  So, if bribery is what it takes, bribery it shall be!
Anyway, I liked these 3, so I let him off the hook and he went to hang with his best friend today.  My favorite is the black and white.  I am really getting into black and white for people pictures for some reason.  Go figure.

2 comments:

  1. Awe. If bribery works, use it! Its kinda weird, he really favors Rich in these but he has your eyes. BTW great catchlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the middle one best. He looks like a sweet and handsome boy. He doesn't look weird but I know from being with Megan, they are. Temporarily I hope.

    ReplyDelete