Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33/365 Snow...cones


So this morning I had to venture out into the "snowmageddon" snowstorm to go pay a bill.  Not so much fun, but I decided to take my camera in case I saw anything interesting.  I stopped at Troy park on my way back and saw these snow cones, which I think are beautiful, especially with the ice around them.  I guess this was my little reward for heading out into the cold.
I actually didn't think the roads were that bad when I went, so I'm relatively sure we'll have school tomorrow.  However, I have a tiny little ray of hope in the back of my mind being that our school district has so many smaller towns that there might be some treacherous roads left. 
EXIF for both: Canon T2i, Tokina 100mm lens at f3.5, 1/1000 sec, ISO 100, +.7exposure, no flash.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget that they could call off for wind chill! There is still hope. :)

    You're pictures are so sharp. nicely done. and a clever title too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cones are beautiful and I love the play on words in the title. You are making good use of all this ice.
    Happy Snowmaggedon Day #3.
    PMB

    ReplyDelete