Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4/365 Mo





Mo is my nickname.  At least it is ONE of my nicknames.  My Dad always calls me Mo and a lot of others call me Momo.  I'm not sure how or why that came about, but I actually like it a lot. 

So, as I am sitting in my chair with my camera and my laptop on my lap, guess what I looked down and saw?  Mo.    Actually, the letter M with the 0 for the laptop number pad, but Mo nonetheless.  And then there was four.

EXIF info: Canon T2i, lens Tokina 100mm f2.8
f 11, 100mm, 1/80 sec, ISO 400, external flash fired, not sure what setting though.  Probably ETTL.

What I could have done better: I think this one is OK.  I don't see anything horribly wrong with it, it's sort of creative, it's sharp.  I guess I could have composed the shot a little better, but at the time I took it, I liked this angle the best.

I like my laptop a lot, and if you ask anybody they will tell you that I go through quite a few of them. The laptop just now shot sparks out at me when I picked it up to type this.  My cord has  a break in it and I've been trying to nurse it along with electrical wire.  I guess it's time to bite the bullet and get the cord...



1 comment:

  1. I like this. It fits you - your nickname and the beloved laptop! I think the composition and angle are good.

    Next shot: the sparks flying? he he Seriously, don't start a fire with that thing. Get the cord!

    ps. voted

    ReplyDelete