Saturday, January 8, 2011

8/365 Hot tea

 Today I have somehow managed to wake up, clean up the house for a while, continue to crochet, and just sit around.  I don't have a ton of days like that, but when I do in the winter, I love a hot drink (either hot tea or coffee) and a good book.  I posted this picture today to show my idea of a great, lazy day.
My favorite book is Aztec by Gary Jennings.  As you can tell by the picture, it is well-worn.  I've read it several times and have recommended it for many other people.  This is the one copy that I do not lend out because I have had a few not return to their home.
Anyway, I'm going to get off of the computer now and drink my hot tea.
EXIF info:  Canon T2i, Tokina lens 100mm, f5.6, 1/40 sec, ISO 800, flash on and fired


2 comments:

  1. That book is freaking awesome! This picture is so inviting. It makes me want to take a sip and start reading. Glad you had some time to day to enjoy a simple pleasure. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great Saturday to me and that looks like a well loved book. I enjoyed reading that one, too.

    ReplyDelete