Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91/365 1/4 of the way there!

one fourth done
I have to post early this morning because I'm going to have a hectic afternoon and evening.  I'm still at home waiting to get the kids off to school {which is late to me} because Rich is out of town.  I decided to go ahead and post while I had a few minutes.
I can't believe we're 1/4 the way there already.  Now that I'm in my groove with this, I still have days where I'm a bit frustrated with this, but I am not saying to myself that "I'm just going to quit this." or anything, so I guess that's good!
I have days that I just take a random picture of anything I see because I'm tired, but I do try and really concentrate on my picture more often than not.  When I know I'm going to be gone or have a busy day, I just "cheat" a little and take an extra couple of pictures on another day that I use on my busy days. 
I can't wait until the cup is 1/2 full! {I guess I'm optimistic- at least I didn't say 1/2 empty!}

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're 1/4 of the way there already. It will be very hard for me to continue in Jan when you guys are done with your project but I have 2 more months.
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT WOOT - another milestone. So proud of us for keeping with it. I'm still enjoying working with you on this project!
    Hope your day wasn't too hectic and you were able to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete