Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 120/365 Photo shoot with Miles

So this morning I had a photo shoot with the same little boy I did in the fall.  This time, he's 15 months old, and the Mom needed some 1 year old shots, but because she's a teacher and a mother, hasn't gotten around to it.
We went out to Woodland Park in Collinsville and I was hoping that there would be some flowers around somewhere.  None to be found.  Oh well.
Chasing after a 1 year old is tough work, especially when I'm still feeling a bit blech.
I think I got some nice shots.  This one isn't one of the best.
Prom is tonight.  I hope I make it to the end...
IMG_0574chocolate

2 comments:

  1. What up with no flowers? I've noticed that too. I guess the storms tore them up. Anyway, can't wait to see more. I hope you have fun at prom and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie patootie.

    ReplyDelete