Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pic 202 Favorites from Vacay

I liked the long exposures that I posted the other day, but these pics are off of the 2nd memory card. 
On this first pic, I took this the morning that I tried to get a sunrise.  You can see how foggy it is. 
I added a texture to this to darken the edges a little and to give it a mysterious quality.  I mostly like the feeling of nostalgia about it and the depth of field.

IMG_2495

Here are my favorite two subjects in front of the wildwoods sign on the beach.  They finally smiled for me!

wildwoods

We went to Wild Safari, a Six Flags drive through animal park and I got this picture of the bear.  It doesn't look like he's behind a restraint, but he is, he was just close enough for me to get a pretty decent shot.

bear

The next two pictures are of a shell on the beach.  It was the prettiest shell I saw the whole time I was there and I couldn't decide which pic I liked better, so I posted both.  shell


shell
This was an amazing sunset that I saw and took this picture out of the car on the way home.  I think we were in Pennsylvania at this point.  I wish the big lump of trees had been either to the left or right of the sun instead of right under it, but I was in a car, so I couldn't exactly change my position to make that happen. 

IMG_2568r

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, lady! I love that sunset. Hoping your littlest favorite is doing OK!!!

    ReplyDelete