Wednesday, November 30, 2011

218 Downtown E'ville

Had a fun time chatting with Paige and Mendy tonight.  We were going to take pictures of downtown E'ville  after having a bite to eat.  The eating part was fun because our chats are always heartfelt and I look forward to them all the time.  When it was time to take pictures it was just me and Paige because Mendy has been feeling a little under the weather.  Once we got out there, we were both freezing to death.  I can't believe how much the temp dropped since after school when I was walking around without my coat to when I was standing shivering next to Paige!
Thanks ladies for a good night :)
Anyway, this is what I came up with.  A long exposure of 10 seconds, ISO 100, focal length of 27 and of course, on a tripod with a shutter release cord.

downtown eville

1 comment:

  1. Great night and yes, I was freezing my tail off too! Love your pic esp the light trails and the little rainbow coming off the street light. Thanks for the unending understanding and support. I will NEVER forget it. (You too, MC, if you're reading)

    ReplyDelete